Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pardon the break, but I am back!

Sorry for the months of inactivity on this blog.  As it turns out maintaining 2 running blogs, running and working a full time job are a lot!  But have no fear, the time of year has come to begin training for my favorite race of all time, the Boston Marathon.  While you can read about some of my experiences on my Boston.com blog, Run Along, I'll post here too with some more personal updates.  

Training has in fact begun.  Last week, this beautiful group of folks from the Run to End Alzheimer's team met for our first group run.  


This morning we were out again.  12 miles completed along a very windy Charles River in the company of Ken and Bob from the team.

And so has the fundraising.  My goal this year is $7500.  Please support me and the Alzheimer's Association this year if you can.  You can make a donation here.

Check back often for more updates throughout the course of the training season!

No comments: